Preventing osteoporosis, naturally
Marodyne LiV is the world’s first advanced medical device certified to prevent osteoporosis, build bone and improve blood flow. Customers across the world can now access this life-changing therapy.
Marodyne LiV uses Low-intensity Vibrations (LiV) to gently stimulate the body. These precise movements encourage the body’s bone-building cells (osteoblasts) to work.
Clinical studies from across the world have established that standing for just 10 minutes a day on Marodyne LiV can help to prevent osteoporosis, grow bone and lower the risk of falls and fractures.
At the cutting-edge of science and technology, Marodyne LiV is recognised by leading charity the Royal Osteoporosis Society as a safe and effective tool for the prevention of osteoporosis. Together we’re building a future free from osteoporosis.
Marodyne LiV is a medical device (Class 2a) and certified and approved by the European Union (MDD 93/42 / EEC Annex II). It’s the world’s only clinically-approved, non-drug preventative tool for osteoporosis.
- maintain and increase bone mineral density (BMD).
- build muscle strength and muscle mass in the legs.
- stimulate blood circulation and lymphatic flow.
- improve balance, postural reflexes (control) and co-ordination.
- stimulate your metabolism to boost bones and muscles.
- support postural stability, balance and coordination – assists in falls prevention.
- reassign stem cell, (MSC’s) to bone cell formation – creating healthier bones
- suppress stem cell formation of new fat.
- older patients with osteoporosis.
- post-menopausal women with poor bone health.
- people at risk-of developing osteoporosis.
- children and young people with bone-damaging diseases and conditions.
- medical professionals who want to reduce falls.
Marodyne LiV has significant benefits over currently available tools and therapies used to improve the lives of those with poor bone health. Low-intensity vibration is:
- 100% natural.
- totally drug-free.
- uses the body’s natural signals to stimulate bone growth.
- has no side effects and is safe to use alongside all prescription drugs currently available.
- simple to use at home without supervision.
- highly effective.
- proven to reduce falls in older people
Marodyne LiV is already transforming the lives of those with poor bone health – helping them to live happier, healthier, and more independent lives.
Marodyne LiV has been developed by a team of scientists, researchers, developers, and manufacturers of medical products. The team is headed by Professor Dr. Clinton Rubin, one of the world’s foremost biomedical engineers.
The technology inside Marodyne LiV was developed in collaboration with NASA and the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and represents almost 40 years of research and $70m of investment.
The development and continued improvement of Marodyne LiV is supervised by a scientific advisory board with leading experts from the fields of bio medicine, orthopaedics, osteoporosis, metabolism, rehabilitation medicine and stem cell research.